Saturday, July 2, 2011

So Delicious Mini Coconut Ice Cream bars

Before I get into the review, let me just say that they do have a slight advantage because they are miniature everybody knows that cute food always tastes better.  

So Delicious' coconut milk mini ice cream sandwiches look like the ice-cream sandwiches of your youth, just smaller.  Aside from having organic/natural ingredients, they look exactly the same.  Heck, even the chocolate cake outside tastes the same.  

The difference lies in the filling.  These are coconut flavored, so if you hate coconut you're not going to like these.  The texture of the filling isn't noticeably different from regular ice cream sandwiches and because they're small (only 100 calories!) they go down really quick.  

I enjoyed my experience with So Delicious' coconut ice cream bars and as I continue to experiment with atypical desserts found at the organic market, I hope they are as enjoyable as this one.  

Rating: 5 out of 5

Until next time:

- J

1 comment: